If you need to make a payment immediately to stop disconnection or avoid a late fee, you can make a Quick Payment on the phone or online.
- Call toll-free 1-833-375-4919 to make utility payments by phone
- Or make a Quick Payment online
There is a convenience fee assessed for each Quick Payment: $2.39 for residential, $3.95 for commercial accounts.
Types of Quick Payments Accepted
Quick Payments are processed by Paymentus - our secure, third-party payment processor. When you make a quick payment, you are leaving the City of Austin website.
Quick Payment lets you pay your utility bill with:
- ATM/debit cards
- Electronic checks
You'll need to supply:
- City of Austin account number, including any leading zeroes.
- Credit card or ATM/debit card number and expiration date.
- ZIP code where the credit or debit card statement is mailed for payment.
- ZIP code for your service address.
- Routing number and checking account number if paying by check.
- Payment amount.
A return item charge will be assessed if payment is rejected.
- Pay automatically each month with Autopay
- Pay approximately the same amount each month with Budget Billing
- See all bill payment options