City of Austin Utilities Online Customer Care has changed, with you – the customer – in mind. Whether you are new to City of Austin Utilities, new to requesting service or paying your bill online, or have been using our online service for a while, City of Austin Utilities has something for you.
What to Expect
Improvements Available with Any Device, Anytime — Both Before and After You Log In
With improved functionality and new self-service options, you can:
- Sign up for billing and payment options, such as Paperless Billing, Autopay, and Budget Billing.
- Start, stop, or transfer utility services online with ease.
- Complete payment and service transactions and get on-screen confirmations in real time.
- View billed usage for all services and access detailed usage information.
- Sign up for alerts and notifications.
With the redesigned website, customers also have improved access to helpful information related to City utility services, utility departments, and monthly news.
Log In to Try It Yourself
- If you previously had a username and password, log in to view your utility account(s), usage and payment history, and more.
- If you do not have a username and password, register now to get started.
Add Your Payment Method to Make One-Time Payments
- If you want to make one-time payments online, you will need to add your payment method (bank checking or savings account and routing numbers) to your City of Austin Utilities user account.
- If you were already enrolled in Autopay or Budget Billing, you will see enrollment verification when you log in.
Wondering About Your Scheduled Payments?
- Your previously scheduled payments will be posted on the scheduled payment date.
- On or after the scheduled payment date, you can log in to check your Billing & Payment History to confirm when your payment was made.
Give Us Your Feedback
After you log out, be sure to take our survey.
Learn More Without Logging In
- Browse our updated Support section for information about utility services, billing and payment options, and customer assistance programs
- Get caught up on City of Austin utility news
- Get to know your City utility departments